Tuesday, September 29, 2015

DIRECTOR BHARTHI RAJA VIRGIN BOY APPLAUSE AUIDENCE


Vil Ambu’ has been produced by Suseendran and directed by his friend Ramesh Subramaniam. Sri, Harish Kalyan, Sirushti Dange, Samskruthi Shenai are main actors and Navin is the music director. The audio release function of this movie was held on 27th September having participated and addressed by Bharathi Raja, Vairamuthu, Kalaippuli Dhanu, D.Iman and G.V.Prakash.
“How much I enjoyed while I was standing on the stage of ‘Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu’ audio release function, the same, I am enjoying now. This movie can be considered as a testimony for our good friendship which is enduring for last 14 years”, Suseendran told.
UTV Dhananjayan got surprise by seeing the seat arrangement on the stage in bow shape. According to Vairamuthu, “Now Tamil cinema projects ‘dirty’ as ‘clean’. It should be appreciated and I like very much this type of sense”. During his address, Bharathi Raja yielded much applause from the audience by his mischievous speech. “Now, I am sitting near the young boy G.V.Prakash and it is enabling me to prove myself also a virgin boy like him” he uttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment