Friday, October 16, 2015

BIG THANKS TO AGS BROTHERS FROM JAYAM BROTHERS


THANI ORUVAN
50 not out in 93 theaters. Thanks to My AGS, My team, Media n above all
Audience for once again making it strong that ‘CONTENT IS THE KING’.
Thanks 2 every single person who wished me so affectionately all this days.
Jayam, M Kumaran Son of Mahalakhmi, SSUE, Santhosh Subramaniam, Thillalangadi & Thani Oruvan.. Ravi.. U r a blessing in real to me smile emoticon
Big Thanks 2 d 1 who gav life 2 my SIDDARTH ABHIMANYU n
proved a performer can turn the whole world 2wards him overnight
MITHRAN found out SIDDARTH ABHIMANYU n the world found out Thanioruvan thru them. Thanks 2 my two superstars. Thanks to the energy of TO … hip hop Thamizha
Thanks to Ramji sir, my co writers subha, my ADs, editor gopi, art dir, stunt masters,Brindha master, CGi staff n each n ev technician of TO
Spl thanks to the strongest pillar of TO.. Nayanthara. Thanks to Ganesh Harish Sricharan Rahul Vamsi abinaya n each one in the cast n above all Thambi Ramaiah sir n Nasser sir.
SANTHOSH SUBRAMANIAM & THANIORUVAN 2 big movies made possible just because of their big hearts.. Big Thanks to AGS brothers from Jayam Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment