Monday, November 23, 2015

DO YOU KNOW THE FIRST LOVE OF NAYANTHARA? HER RPLY ON THAT IS HERE



Actress Nayanthara is celebrating her 31st birthday today very grandly. Kollywood film fraternity is giving birthday felicitation to her in person, through telephone, twitter and facebook. Recently in an interview Nayanthara told about her first love her mind.

Nayanthara who had breakup in her love affair with Simbu, Prabhudeva, is reported to be in love with Director Vignesh Sivan under these circumstances, nayanthara told about her love thus “In my school days I had my first love experience,I was studying third standard then. I used to find daily a love letter with a rose in front of my seat. I was perturbed on seeing this as the first day. When i conferred with my friend she told me to not to worry about that. But it didn’t stop there. The next day a;so the love letter and rose was on the table. It continued everyday. I got frightened. I told my parents about this and they came to the school and complained to the Principal.

Principal conducted inquiry and found that a student of the seventh standard was the one who was he culprit an scolded him and warned him severely. After that he never came in my way: whenever he came in front of me, he used to turn away his face\. In that age what he would have known about love. Even now i wonder about it. I have not been able to forget it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment