Tuesday, November 3, 2015

SUPER STAR RAJINI WOULD MAKE MY CARREER COMPLETE TRISHA


Actress Trisha who is gearing up for the release of ‘Thoongavanam with ulaga nayagan Kamal Haasan for this Diwali has a confession to make. I want to star opposite superstar Rajinikanth at least in one film.
I have had films opposite many top heroes but only a film with Rajini would make my career a ‘complete’ one. I never thought I would survive in the industry for so long. I tried films casually as my family was against my decision to make a career in films‘ she stated.
For first time in my career, I have essayed a cop’s role in Thoongavanam and it felt good to hold a gun in my hands’ she stated with a smile on her face!
With two leading ladies, Trisha and  avan-evan Madhu Shalini in lead the flick is generating so much buzz already. This project features Prakash Raj, Madhu Shalini, Sampath Raj, Kishore and Asha Sharath in the lead roles. Thoongavanam’ is also being simultaneously made in Telugu titled as Cheekati Rajyam’.
Rumors are rife on all social platforms that Actor Trisha is pairing up against Dhanush for her next. This yet to be titled project is said to haveDhanush and Trisha as the lead pair and is canned by Director Durai Senthilkumar of Ethirneechal’  and maan karate fame.
It is mimed that Dhanush will have dual roles and that Trisha’s character will be that of a negative one. Vijay’s father SA Chandrasekhar has been bough aboard by team to play the character of Dhanush’s father.
Meanwhile SAC is said to have gladly accepted the role. This project is expected to go on floors next month post a photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment